Tuesday, January 5, 2010

6 Jan (I think)
I have alreday forgotten what day it is today,I think it is Wednesday. (Bad memory - side effect of hormone suppression chemo)
Survived gym last night - then HTB and myself went to see the movie Couples Retreat with my cousin.
Lovely movie.
Prior to seeing the movie we had a cappuccino each, and heartfelt discussions about our futures in RSA.
We all feel the same way, we are not wanted here - but where do we go? This is our home.
We decided that there is no point in wasting our energy on these issues as we can not make a difference - we have collectively decided to focus on the good things that we can change and improve on.
One of our main topics was about Zumas fifth wedding and 18 children - there has not been much commentary about this in the papers - is it not PC to comment?
As a taxpayer - I have every right to comment. I feel that we (the taxpayers) should only be required to pay for one wife and maybe the first 5 children!
Will be eback later

No comments:

Post a Comment